LemonUI is a framework for creating UI systems in Grand Theft Auto V that is compatible with SHVDN2, SHVDN3, and FiveM. It allows you to create UI Elements with a NativeUI-like style, or you can also create your own UI System from scratch via the resolution-independent classes for Text, Rectangles, and Textures.
It was created as a replacement for NativeUI due to being too convoluted to develop and maintain. LemonUI retains most (if not all) of the UI Elements available in NativeUI.
Special thanks to:
- Guad for the original work in NativeUI
- alloc8or for the help with the GTA Online Loading Screen Scaleform
- ikt for helping me to use SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN and SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN_PARAMS
- Dot. for the snippet of code used for the item scrolling
- deterministic_bubble for answering some questions about some missing C# classes in FiveM