The GTA V save game location will depend on the version of Windows. If a game saves, typically, there are many places the saved files are stored. Locally in your personal computer (so it is possible), to find a GTA 5 save game location.
GTA V Save Game Location are Available Here:
- C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles
- C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\My Games
NOTE: For going to the path sometimes you need to display hidden folders within Windows. To find this,
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Click View and Options, then Change Folder as well as search choices.
- Choose the View tab. In Advanced settings, choose Show hidden folders, files, and drives, then click OK.
Another Easy Way to Find
Well, there is another easy way to find a GTA 5 save game location when it’s running it’s best to press ALT+TAB then open the task manager. Then go to details, right-click on the exe, and select “open file location”. So in this way you can easily access the save game folder.
If You Still Don’t Find
So try this method, for the save game location
- Press Windows + R
- Copy: %UserProfile%\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles
- Paste it in the run window
- Press OK
It’s the end. I am hoping that “GTA 5 Save Game Location” will be helpful to you. Please feel free to contribute your thoughts on the subject. If you have any suggestions comment down below, and check out our Best Modding website for more interesting content.