Dinka Jester V12 Super Secret (Add-On) Tuning, Liveries, Sounds 1.3
- HQ Exterior
- HQ Interior
- HQ Engine
- HQ Tire
- Real car size
- Quality first-person view
- Realistic Mirrors
- Working Steering Wheel
- Working lights
- GTA license plates
How to Install:
- Go to “/update/x64/dlcpacks/”, and put inside the ” jesterv12 ” Folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “/update/update.rpf/common/data/” path to your desktop with OpenIV.
- Open the file with a text editor and add this line to the end: <Item>dlcpacks:/jesterv12/</Item>
- Import the file again to the path above with OpenIV.
- Done, use a Trainer to spawn the cars with the “jesterv12” name, and enjoy!
- @YDRO: Animated Things, Dirt and UV Mapping of the Bodyshell and Tuning Parts, Creating a Template for Livereys, Modeling, and Texture
- @ToniBabelony: Tinywheels Eyes Texture and the Overkill Drawing of the Jesters
- @TGI J: Ideas for the Rear Bumpers
- @TheSecretPower: Material for the Livereys
- @Northwind JME: Normal LED Tail Lights
- @13stewartc: Bug Finding, Testing,
- @3P1C : For the awesome new Enginesound for it
- @WardED: Some of the Livereys (Hey Sticker and the Barnfind one)
- @daerius: Livereys (Shattered Sun)